The CaseMap Book
The Lawyer’s Guide to LexisNexis CaseMap
Second Edition, Coming Soon!
The second edition of The Lawyer’s Guide to LexisNexis CaseMap, authored by Dan Siegel, is going to press shortly. This book is a major revision of the first edition and focuses not only on how to use CaseMap, but also includes numerous tips to get better results.
The book covers CaseMap 12, the latest version of the litigation/case analysis program, and will be published by LexisNexis as an e-book.
Readers will learn how to
- Analyze the Strengths & Weaknesses of Your Cases Quickly & Easily
- Quickly create people, organizations and issues, while avoiding duplication
- Customize CaseMap so that you can get the most out of your data
- Enter data so that you can easily prepare for trial, hearings, depositions, and motions for summary judgment
- Avoid duplicating entries while streamlining your database
- Import data from a wide range of programs, including Outlook
- Get the most out of CaseMap’s many Reports & ReportBooks
- Use the Adobe DocPreviewer to import pdfs and quickly create facts and objects
- Perform advanced searches, and how to save and update your results
If you want to be placed on the mailing list to be notified when the book is published, click here to send Dan an email.