Delaware County Main Line Personal Injury Lawyers
A Philadelphia Personal Injury Lawyer In Your Own Neighborhood
You don’t need to go to Philadelphia to hire a Philadelphia personal injury lawyer. Our office has represented clients in all types of personal injury cases in Philadelphia, Delaware County, and throughout Pennsylvania for more than 30 years. Attorney Dan Siegel is respected by his peers, by the judges that he appears in front of, and by the insurance industry and their attorneys who know that Dan and his team will fight to get the best results for their clients. In fact, many of Dan’s case have changed the law for injured persons in Pennsylvania.
If you were injured, you have the right to a recovery and compensation for those injuries. Our firm handles injury cases in many areas, including:
- Auto, Truck & Bus Crashes
- Construction Injuries
- Product Injuries/Defective Product Claims
- Slip and Falls
- Work-Related Injuries
- Wrongful Death Claims
- Brain Injuries
Reasons to Hire Our Office
- Free Consultation: You don’t pay unless we get a settlement or a verdict for you in any personal injury matters.
- Experience and Professionalism: Our litigation team has experience handling all types of civil litigation cases, from inception through trial. In fact, Attorney Dan Siegel has served as counsel in countless matters, ranging from multi-million dollars mass torts and pharmaceutical claims to small claims matters, each one with a singular focus on serving the client.
- Client-Focused Representation: Unlike many firms, our team of attorneys and paralegals works directly with our clients. You can speak with your attorney whenever you need to. We pride ourselves in representing families for generations. We know our clients and they know us.
- We Take Large & Smaller Cases: No matter how big or small your case is, we treat every client with the same focus to be sure we understand their situation and to be sure that we know everything necessary for get the maximum recovery possible.
While every case is different, and we cannot and do not guarantee a specific result for your case, we do promise to provide personal attention to every client. Unlike many firms, with layers of bureaucracy, we work closely with our clients and look forward to assisting you. Whether you have a workers’ compensation case, need a personal injury lawyer, are seeking Social Security Disability benefits, need a Will drafted, or are a business-owner with a question, we are here to assist you. Give us a call at (610) 446-3457 or click here to send us a message.