Attorney Daniel J. Siegel To Moderate Ethics Program For Pa. Workers Comp Attorneys
Havertown-based attorney Daniel J. Siegel will speak on “The Ethics of Lawyer Advertising Today” at the annual fall meeting of the Pennsylvania Bar Association Workers’ Compensation Section, hosted by the Pennsylvania Bar Institute on September 11 and 12 at the Hershey Lodge and Convention Center in Hershey, Pa.
Attorney Siegel, author of the books, Pennsylvania Workers’ Compensation Law: The Basics: A Primer for New Lawyers, General Practitioners & Others, and Changing Law Firms: Ethical Guidance for Pennsylvania Law Firms and Attorneys, will moderate a session about issues lawyers face staying competitive and professional in an age of social media and extensive advertising by law firms.
Attorney Siegel regularly represents injured workers and also provides ethical guidance to attorneys. Thus, this program highlights both aspects of his practice.
Siegel has also recently lectured at the following programs:
- “How to Do 90 Minutes of Legal Work in 60 Minutes,”presented to the Delaware County Bar Association on August 29, 2014
- “How to Use Dropbox Securely,” a webinar presented by the American Law Institute and the American Bar Association Law Practice Division on August 25, 2014
- “How Technology Can Get You Into Trouble,” presented at the program, CLE Down the Shore, sponsored by thePennsylvania Bar Institute on August 14, 2014 in Atlantic City
- “How Lawyers Use Cloud Computing,” presented at the program, Cloud Computing, sponsored by thePennsylvania Bar Institute on August 8, 2014 in Philadelphia
- “Why Should I Care About E-Discovery and Social Media?” presented at Pennsylvania Bar Association Young Lawyers Division Summer Meeting and New Admittee Conference, on August 2, 2014 in State College
- “Social Media & Ethics,” presented to the City of Philadelphia Law Department, on July 29, 2014 in Philadelphia