What Do You Do If You Have Been Denied Pennsylvania Workers’ Compensation Benefits?

If you have been denied workers’ compensation benefits — either by receiving a Notice of Compensation Denial, Notice Stopping Temporary Compensation or because you never heard from your employer’s workers’ compensation carrier, you need to consult with an attorney and find out what your legal rights are.

Just because an insurance company denies or ignores your claim and doesn’t want to pay, that doesn’t mean you can’t — or won’t — get benefits. Sometimes, the insurance company doesn’t have all the information it needs, and other times there is no reason for denying benefits. Consequently, you need to meet with Dan Siegel, who has represented injured workers seeking workers’ compensation benefits in Pennsylvania for more than 20 years.

Dan knows the ins and out of Pennsylvania law, and will analyze all aspects of your claim to make sure that you receive all of the benefits you are entitled to. Sometimes, that will mean filing a Workers’ Compensation Claim Petition, and beginning the process of having your claim decided by a Workers’ Compensation Judge. Other times, Dan may need to make a few phone calls. Regardless of the situation, every case is different, and you need a workers’ compensation attorney who will examine the facts and advise you how to proceed.

If you would like to speak with Dan Siegel, you can call (610) 446-3457 or send an email, and Dan will respond promptly. For workers’ compensation matters, all matters are handled on a contingent fee basis, which means that you never pay Dan Siegel a fee unless he gets you benefits or successfully prevents your employer from stopping your benefits. Give Dan Siegel a call at (610) 446-3457 or send an email.