Our team has represented clients in all types of personal injury cases in Philadelphia, Delaware County, Montgomery County, Chester County, and throughout Pennsylvania and New Jersey for over 30 years. If you were injured, you have the right to a recovery and compensation for those injuries. Available damages in personal injury claims include economic damages such as compensation for medical expenses and lost wages as well as non-economic damages like pain and suffering. Avenues for pursuing your claim will depend on where you were injured and who the responsible party is.
Attorneys Daniel J. Siegel and Christa High are familiar with a broad range of personal injury claims and are respected by their peers and judges as well as the insurance industry and their attorneys. They know that our team will fight to get the best results for our clients. In fact, many of our cases have changed the law for injured persons in Pennsylvania.
Personal Injury Cases We Handle
Our firm handles the following types of personal injury cases:
- Car, Truck & Bus Accidents
- Catastrophic Injuries and Wrongful Death Claims
- Construction Injuries
- Slip and Falls
- Work-Related Injuries/Workers’ Compensation Claims
Reasons to Hire Us
- Free Consultation: You don’t pay us in any personal injury matters unless we get a settlement or a verdict for you.
- Experience and Professionalism: Our team has experience handling all types of civil litigation cases from inception through trial. We have served as counsel in countless matters ranging from multimillion-dollar mass torts and pharmaceutical claims to small claims matters.
- Client-Focused Representation: Unlike many firms, our team works directly with our clients. You can speak with your attorney whenever you need to and we pride ourselves in representing families for generations.
- We Take Cases Large & Small: No matter how big or small your case is, we treat every client with the same attention to ensure you get the maximum recovery possible.
“I never imagined myself as someone who would have a life-threatening personal injury. But when I was in that situation, I was comfortable approaching Dan with an inquiry about whether there was any legal recourse for what happened to me. He was quick to respond to my inquiry, to learn the pertinent details of my situation, research and render his informed opinion, and take my case. I found Dan and his staff to be the consummate professionals–pleasant and professional. They were committed to my case for the duration of what we knew would be a long process with no guarantees. Through Dan’s measured persistence and professionalism, my case was resolved to my satisfaction.”
If you would like to speak with our office, call (610) 446-3457, send an email or fill out the form below, and we will respond promptly.