Who Can I Sue For My Injuries?

In many, but not all, cases, you can sue a third party (not your employer or co-worker) for injuries suffered on the job. In addition, if you were hurt in a work-related car, truck, bus or other motor vehicle accident, you may also be able to receive uninsured or underinsured motorist benefits. For example, if you were hurt while working on a construction site or jobsite, you may be able to file a claim for your pain and suffering against the party whose negligence caused your injuries. In addition, if a product or machine was defective or maintained negligently or the construction site was kept in an unsafe condition, you may also have claim against that party. If you are unsure whether you have a claim, you should consult Dan Siegel, who has represented victims of construction and other work-related accidents for more than 25 years. Dan Siegel will investigate your claim and explain your rights. At times, he will partner with other firms to benefit from their expertise in these matters. If you would like to speak with Dan Siegel, call (610) 446-3457 or send an email, and Dan will respond promptly. All workers’ compensation matters are handled on a contingent fee basis, which means that you never pay a fee unless Dan Siegel gets you benefits or successfully prevents your employer from stopping your benefits. Give Dan Siegel a call at (610) 446-3457 or send an email.