Attorney Dan Siegel regularly represents clients seeking Social Security benefits at every stage of their claims, even in Federal District Court.
In most cases, we will investigate your Social Security Disability claim, guides you through the process and represents you at the hearing in front of a Social Security Administrative Law Judge. We prepare you for your hearing, and do the pre-hearing investigation for you, including:
- Filing all appeals in a timely manner
- Obtaining medical records and reports
- Preparing special forms for your doctors to fill out
- Helping you answer the Social Security questionnaires
- Monitoring the status of your claim
If you, a family member or a friend has a Social Security Disability or SSI claim, give Dan Siegel a call(610) 446-3457 or e-mail Dan. As always, there are no legal fee unless you are awarded benefits; clients must pay the cost of obtaining medical records and other documents — win or lose.