Philadelphia & Pennsylvania Workers’ Compensation Attorney
Attorney Dan Siegel – Representing Injured Workers In Delaware County & Throughout Pennsylvania
Pennsylvania Workers’ Compensation Attorney Dan Siegel has been representing persons injured on the job for over 30 years. Dan knows the ins and outs of the Pennsylvania workers compensation system — whether you are trying to get workers’ compensation benefits, or whether the workers’ compensation insurance is trying to stop your benefits. In fact, Dan Siegel wrote the book on the basics of Pennsylvania workers’ compensation law for lawyers, doctors, insurance adjusters and injured workers.
Whatever the work-related injury — including herniated discs, bulging discs, repetitive injuries, carpal tunnel, nerve damage, neck, back, head and brain injuries — Dan can help you with your workers’ compensation claim.
To learn more about Dan Siegel, visit his workers’ compensation website and also review some of his current and past leadership roles among other workers’ compensation lawyers:
- Co-Chair of the Philadelphia Bar Association Workers’ Compensation Section
- Lecturer, Workers’ Compensation, Philadelphia Bar Association Young Lawyers Division
- Newsletter Editor, Philadelphia Bar Association Workers’ Compensation Section
- Course Planner, Workers’ Compensation, Philadelphia Bar Education Center
- Lecturer, Workers’ Compensation, Philadelphia Bar Education Center
- Course Planner, Workers’ Compensation, Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association
- Lecturer, Workers’ Compensation, Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association
- Author, Workers’ Compensation, Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association
- Author, Workers’ Compensation, Pennsylvania Bar Institute
- Lecturer, Workers’ Compensation, Pennsylvania Bar Institute
- Author, Workers’ Compensation, Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Lecturer, Workers’ Compensation, Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Lecturer, Pennsylvania Bar Association Workers’ Compensation Section
- Workers’ Compensation Course Planner, National Business InstituteAuthor & Workers’ Compensation
- Columnist, The Legal Intelligencer (Philadelphia’s daily legal newspaper)
- Workers’ Compensation Author, National Business Institute
How We Represent Injured Workers in Pennsylvania
If you, a friend or relative were injured at work, we will guide you through the Pennsylvania workers’ compensation system. First, we explain the law to our clients, so they understand how it impacts their claim. Second, we outline how the workers’ compensation system works, so they understand the likely events they will have to confront. Third, we learn everything possible about our clients so we can provide the best service. Fourth, we deal with the insurance company so our clients don’t have to. And last, but most important, we always ask our client if they have any questions so we are sure that we have addressed all of their concerns.
Regardless what stage of the workers’ compensation process your claim is in, we work exclusively on a contingent fee basis. In many cases, we “monitor” clients’ matters for free as part of our representation. And, of course, if a claim does involve litigation, the insurance companies know that we fight hard, and will pursue every case as far as necessary, and as a result, we are told that we often are able to obtain larger settlements for our clients.
Other Workers’ Compensation Lawyers Turn to Dan for Help – You Can Too
When other lawyers need advice handling their workers’ compensation cases, they turn to Pennsylvania workers’ compensation attorney Dan Siegel, and so should you. If you were hurt at work, and need an attorney, or just have a question, call (610) 446-3457 or contact Dan online for a free consultation. Dan will listen to you and explain your options. The consultation is free, and there is no further obligation. As always, there is no fee for representing you in a workers’ compensation claim unless Dan gets money for you.